- 2 tubes of crescent rolls (8 each)
- 1 package lil smokies (30 smokies)
- ~2-3 oz cheddar cheese sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open crescent roll tube and roll out dough.
- Cut each slice in to three even pieces starting at the top and going down to the point.
- Put a lil smokie and a piece of cheddar cheese at the top of the dough slice and roll down.
- Place on a parchment or silicone mat lined cookie sheet.
- Repeat for remaining lil smokies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe provided by justalittlebite.com
Fully Renovated Brick Ranch With Beautiful Country Views, Located At The End Of A Private Street With Zero Traffic!
*Stunning Kitchen*New Granite Counter Tops*New Hardware*New Appliances*Refinished Cabinets*
New Carpet*Full Home Has Been Freshly Painted*2 Full Baths*Huge Basement With Walk Out And Extra Bedroom*2 Car Garage* 1 Acre Lot* 3 Minutes From Expressway*20 Mins from CVG*USDA Eligible*
Contact The Vories Team at 859.991.9035 to sell your home or to help you shop for a new one! Keller Williams Realty Services. Equal Housing Opportunity.
Exquisite Custom Home Situated Down A Private Lane! Click here for a 4D tour of the inside of the home!
Offered at $950,000*Nestled Back Into Its Secluded 29.45 Acre Countryside*6071 sq ft Of Finished Space*Complete With High-End Features Throughout*This Equestrian Farm Combines Timeless Style and Captivating Seasonal Views*Stocked Spring Fed Lake*Horse Barn Includes 3 Stalls W/Auto Waters, Heated Tack and Room For Equipment!
Contact The Vories Team at 859.991.9035 to see this secluded gem! Keller Williams Distinctive Real Estate Services. Equal Housing Opportunity.